Say goodbye to glasses and contact lenses. With a 750€ discount*
*Offer exclusive to Hospiten Rambla until September 30, 2014
The HOSPITEN Rambla Ophthalmology Service offers you this new technique that allows you to say goodbye to using glasses and contact lenses.
The LASIK technique is the personalized solution to shortsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism, with no need for general anesthetic, no need to be hospitalized and with a rapid recovery.
For that reason we use the Excimer VISX Star S4 IR laser – the most advanced technology for your eyes.
What does refractive LASIK surgery consist of?
This is the most advanced technique for the correction of almost all refractive defects. As the most accurate technique available today, “LASIK multisport” is the technique used. The laser uses a system called Eyetracker. The laser uses a computer to follow the smallest movements of the eye. Thus, the treatment is guaranteed to be right on spot. In addition, “WAVESCAN” technology allows each eye to be treated individually and, therefore, optimizing results.
There are a series of requirements the patient must meet, so our specialist will study each case individually.
- Be ove18/20 years of age.
- The prescription must have been stable for at least a year.
- Must not be pregnant.
- Must not have any eye conditions or general illness contraindicating the procedure.
- Must have between 1 and 10 diopters of myopia, between 0.5 and 4 diopters of hyperopia or up to 5 diopters of astigmatism.
- It is an ambulatory procedure and does not require hospitalization.
- General anesthetic is not required , just some anesthetic drops.
- Brevity both in the procedure and in post-operative visual recovery.
- The procedure is completely painless.
- It is not necessary to cover the eyes.
- Both eyes may be operated on in the same session.